学习 学术课程 在 土耳其 2023
The visa processing fee varies depending upon your nationality.
All international students need to get a student visa in order to study in Turkey. Exceptions are those people who are legal dependents associated with someone in Turkey on a diplomatic visa.
Turkish embassy or consulate
All international students must apply for the student visa at their nearest Turkish embassy or consulate.
To get a student visa for Turkey, you need first to enroll in a Turkish university, school, or a language course certified by the Ministry of Education.
You must fill out a visa application form and submit it to the Turkish embassy with the required documents that usually include the following:
- Passport: Valid for a period longer than 90 days
- 2 passport-size photos
- Letter of acceptance from the Turkish higher education institution
- Health insurance proof
- Return ticket proof
- Evidence of sufficient financial means to support your study and living in Turkey
- Police clearance certificate
- Medical certificate
Students must further apply for a residence permit with the local authorities (if the student is in Turkey) within 1 month of their arrival in Turkey. The following documents must be submitted to the Foreign Relations Department at the Local Police Headquarters:
- Application form and fees
- Travel document: 2 copies along with the student visa
- 4 passport-size photographs
- Letter or document from the institution: It must be issued by the host university, declaring the start and the end dates of the study in Turkey
To renew your residence permit, you need to visit the local authorities 60 days before your residence permit expires.
It generally takes around eight weeks from the day you submit your application until you receive your visa.
The student visa is generally valid for one year for a single entry. Although a time limit will be indicated on your visa, your student visa remains valid as long as you are enrolled at the school.
Usually, international students have no legal right to work while studying in turkey. Students can do research work in Turkish universities as international researchers.
Your visa application may be rejected if you are not able to show proof of the required funds, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete documents.
- BMI Business School Istanbul
- Altinbas University
- Vatel Turkey
- Istanbul Medipol University
- Istanbul Aydin University
- Bilkent University Graduate School of Engineering and Science
- TED University
- University Of Yüzüncü Yıl
- Bezmialem Vakif University